Wednesday, April 7, 2010

That Was Pretty Organic...


So if I'm not mistaken, there's supposed to be a Bernanke Soapbox Moment, brought to you by the FOMC, today in about an hour.

I totally had a divine GBP/USD long trade today. The Guys of London have been so gentle with me lately, giving me some pretty organic growth. I may have inadvertently discovered the market's erogenous zones. There's more to discover, I'm sure. Since this is my first trendship with benefits in quite a while, I'm totally blushing, but on the whole, it's pure electric bliss.

The other day, we could have gotten to at least third base, but I only allowed it to get to first by taking some very quick profits. Today's trade was more tantalising.

I did press the wrong button getting out of this trade, so I only ended up making 77.70 pips rather than the full 81 had I been a little less bimbo. I'll just think of it as a retracement rather than beating myself up about it.

Let's see if Monsieur Bernanke gives us what we are all yearning to hear... those two magical words: "extended period." Again? He can never say them enough! Music to investors' Easter Bunny Ears...


No comments: