Monday, April 12, 2010

ABK, Thou Art Evil...

OMG... if my portfolio didn't go up today by about +1.43%, I'd be 40x more ticked off about this purely evil move up on ABK... +104.55%...

Yes... plucked wouldn't begin to describe it!

And NYX? That makes it plucked twice...

Plus, the -82.2 pips... thrice.

I shall keep my powder dry and my head cool. Gosh, but that GBP/USD trade was like one of those Tall European Men who you know are really bad for you, but you still can't resist getting into it. Remember... we're here to make money, not love!

But in today's case, we're here to shoot ourselves right in the foot and put a bandaid over it.

Should I hedge it? With what? That is the question...

This is definitely a moment where I wish I was smarter. Or at the least, have a smarter boyfriend. But I reckon I can do this on my own!

A boyfriend would only be interested in one thing.

Disruption!

No comments: