Wednesday, April 14, 2010

11,000 Nymphomaniacs


So the DJIA closed above the 11,000 Nymphomaniacs today and volume on C surpassed 1 billion.

The past few days, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and some energy sector stocks have seen a sell-off.

On one hand, I'm happy that my portfolio is seeing quite a stellar recovery. On the other hand, I'm worried that when I actually have more money to invest, I won't have anything left to buy. It now comes down to... are the stocks in my portfolio alpha enough? What is the best way to add to a position with a trendship with benefits?

HWD has been standing still and if I can figure out the times when it's not going to move and move my cash elsewhere during that time, I'll be able to improve the efficiency of my portfolio.

It's interesting to note that so many mining sector stocks are already well on their way back to pre-crisis levels, including AAUK, RTP, and BHP.

I'm going to have to do some more homework because standing still isn't going to make me any money...


No comments: