Friday, April 9, 2010

Confessional Booth Time, Volume 090410

If I were to have a new business idea, it'd be an insurance company and I'd name it GetALife. I've been waiting for the perfect moment to ride the Guys of London's trend some more and GBP/USD was clearly excited enough last night, but then... I not only kept my trading legs crossed, but also fell asleep.

So, seeing the most beautiful bearish divergence on GBP/USD during my LTFWTGOL session, I shorted GBP/USD at around 1.53608. I set a target for 1.531 and missed it by five plucking pips! I was so looking forward to kicking off the weekend with some more smokin' hot slow roasted mouth-watering, finger-licking pips. Since I wasn't at my computer when this happened, I missed a perfectly alpha trade. No worries, the bearish divergence seems to still be intact on the 15 minute RSI and Stochastics. I'm staying in the trade until at least Monday.

To top off the delayed gratification, I obviously was too fraidy to trade that Millionaire Fantasy EUR/USD chart today and missed out on a cool and unrelentless, quick and racy rise to 1.3501. Obviously, I'm still into the self-sabotage.



Guys of London... here's a picture for you... It's seriously real and I suppose the feeling's mutual.






Has anyone else been paying attention to ABK's meteoric +71.47% rise today? I kind of wish that would happen to LEHMQ...

Others on the rise: BAC, C, and MS... all proudly in my portfolio and still very, very alpha.

I'd like to vent on how I think HWD needs a new CEO to keep up the high beta factor. I reckon they should recruit a Tall European Man under the age of 33 with a strong background in luxury goods whose talents are obviously underutilised. I wonder if there's really such a desirable Man of the Century / King of the Kingdom?

Have an alpha weekend, Happy Shiny Profit Takers!

Don't have too many oysters...

Next week is a new week and we're going to pump up those pips!


No comments: