Monday, April 5, 2010

Lord, Almighty!


I've run out of analogies today. My portfolio just took my breath away...

Harry led the way with a +11.01% increase. Yes, that's +11.01%... talk about OMG, how did I ever doubt you, beloved HWD of mine?!

+4.68% on the standard brokerage account due to Harry's, um, spirit, which has obviously been uplifted...
+1.01% on the Roth IRA
+21.33 pips


I am going to keep it up! This isn't going to be some Fraidy Cat Bounce. When I realised my liquid net worth is now up to a good five figures, I didn't even need to faint.

That is a positive sign - for my self-worth, my net worth, and my financial dignity!

Now, if I can only get over the fact that my financial freedom is due for some delayed gratification, I'd probably be an even happier diva.



No comments: