Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bwahaha...


The Guys of London got out their Bwahahas today in time for tomorrow's 5 Star Event. It's their Big Moment... are they going to shine and make my position sublime?

Notice how once there's any economic data announcement, all the talk about their hung parliament fades to the backdrop. It's like that Margaret Thatcher quote... "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

Something else fading to the backdrop? My portfolio!

-0.69% on the standard brokerage
-0.02% on the Roth IRA

I've got a high beta stock that doesn't much move now in the name of Harry Winston Diamond Corporation. I've got another high beta stock that makes a very big impact on my portfolio even with the slightest shift in the name of Citifrog. I should be kinder to C and show it more market respect. My portfolio recovery still depends so much on C... it gets me thinking... Should I be rebalancing my portfolio any time soon?

I haven't actually got any place to move the moola if I do rebalance my portfolio. So, I'm going to have to do more homework and think vertically, horizontally, all sectors, any sector. In two words: open relationships.

MS is still bringing my portfolio a bit of plaisir and earnings were much better than expected.

That does not mean we should be resting on our corals. We do not want to become International Women of History.

OK, those were two bad jokes...


No comments: