Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bernanke Floats My Trendship with Benefits...


I never really liked Bernanke, but if he could do this to my portfolio, what's not to like?

+0.44% on the standard brokerage
+2.05% on the Roth IRA
+69 pips overall (I plucked myself again with a Fraidy Cat trade that would have worked out had I been a little less fraidy)


If your trendship with benefits experienced some, shall we say, technical difficulties, I suggest you check out this Warren Buffett air guitar bit. I reckon I'm not the only one having a good trading day. In the arms of the Guys of London, everyone's safe. At this rate, forget the Rolex, we're going to be Jaeger LeCoultre worthy - if we can pronounce it. They're even involved in protecting some coral reefs, so what's not to heart along with the Aston Martins?

On a more serious note, major earnings announcements are expected from:

BAC on 16 April 2010
C on 19 April 2010
MS on 21 April 2010


Am I going to be gleefully laughing all the way to the bank? I don't know... but I do know there is officially a bullish divergence pattern forming on ForexDiva... decreasing liabilities and increasing assets. And it's definitely not a Fraidy Cat Bounce!!

Maybe I will rename my blog to... Queen of Pips? Fit for A Spring Bling King?

I think I should like being ForexDiva for now although my broad-based talents are woefully underutilised since I keep pre-empting my own success...

But carry on... do your own homework and it all comes together even if everyone else thinks you're a laughingstock!

Pun not intended... ok, maybe semi-intended...





No comments: