Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, Professor... That Wardrobe Malfunction Was Totally Unintended...


So as the volcanic ash was spreading throughout European airports, I was spewing venom.

The Guys of London left me totally tantalised today. They're off to the pub and it doesn't look like GBP/USD is going to close above 1.5436. But I'm going to give them a second chance because that's the sort of woman I am. Well, especially when I spot a bullish divergence this smokin'. Check out this GBP/USD 15 minute dark-rimmed glasses sporting professor. It'll hang anyone's parliament. Talk about blow by blow election coverage... Let's see if a bit more massage will do the trick. We need more choppy action around the 1.54 erogenous zone please.















And may I just mention that today's equities market sell-off was in favour of bid volume? This seems to be profit-taking and not fear-based selling pressure.

-2.54% on the standard brokerage
-4.27% on the Roth IRA

Sorry for the mistake on C earnings announcement. It was BAC - not C. Our beloved Citifrog is only announcing results on 19 April 2010.

I've been the April fool this month with these earnings announcements. I thought I had a date with C, but it was with BAC - that sort of thing. It'll happen often when relationships are this open.



No comments: