Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snog A Frog...


I've been looking for some new frogs to snog before they become the next Prince Smokin' Hot Charming.

Some that I think could work out:

AES buy at $7
CPN buy at $8
AEE buy at $24

Since I did my own homework today and studied another 20-30 balance sheets, I'm going to obviously keep my new top secret frog affairs top secret until further notice.

Look around... the energy sector and some FWF sectors are still undervalued and overlooked.

Once upon a time, I would have bought something like AHD... negative book value with 1.1 million in cash and 1.29 billion in debt. If that's not an inside joke, I wouldn't know what is.

Overall, today's ForexDiva results:

+0.53% on the standard brokerage
+0.53% on the Roth IRA
-7.5 pips... very bad timing! There's always someone with a smarter price than you in forex trading... and if you're the one stuck in the wrong side of the trade it's always called stop-running, but if you're right, then it's just price action...

It looks like this week, my Lunchtime Fun with the Guys of London sessions won't be very productive. I'm not sure I'm ready to trade a Try It In the Elevator event such as the BOE Rate Decision.

What? I'm talking about the iPad...


No comments: