Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If You Say Something To Me In French, I'll Melt...


But first, I am not that kind of woman and this is not that kind of blog.

I know people haven't been reading my blog for my trading prowess, but I do not want to find any declarations of any sort of love but love for my trading or gold diggin' posted as comments or sent as any sort of fan mail in the future. Especially not from Chinese guys. I don't do Chinese guys! Get your non-trading plaisir from some other woman.

Having said that, I was brought to Financial Heaven today. Does my portfolio now speak fluent French? I don't know... but
it's music to my ears.

+4.05% on the standard brokerage account
+4.27% on the Roth IRA
GBP/USD long position... back to gold diggin' territory...

I'm hanging on for dear life to this GBP/USD position.
The Man Who Broke the Bank of England was mum on GBP... and UK consumer confidence is out at 12:00 am GMT. Plus, I've got a long term vision now and that's the sort of woman I am!

Oh, Guys of London... brush your pips against mine...


No comments: