Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm About To Faint...


The Guys of London brushed their smokin' hot pips next to mine today and we're probably going to close the day with a new level of support. If we close the week above the beautiful level of 1.5436, that would be every woman's sexy professor with dark rim glasses dream come true. May I take off your glasses?

Oh God, I'm nearly gasping for air. The tantalising move up is very nice, but we'd much rather take some quick and racy ROI straight away, I'd say.
If you enjoyed the lovely French song, I'll Get Through This, from yesterday, this one is equally enchanting. Absolutely beautiful in a get out the Kleenex kind of way.

The French language is probably why tall European men are so universally appealing, but for me, glasses usually do the trick. By the way, the girl who blogs on The Loonie Adventures of a Forex Noob looks kind of like me. She doesn't look like the type to tell the Guys of London to do it faster though.

Yes, we love fast price action, don't we?
My portfolio though... a bit slow:
-1.6% on the standard brokerage account
-1.04% on the Roth IRA


Guys of London, let's wake the neighbours tomorrow... I don't mind Military Positions.
Earnings on C due out tomorrow.
Here's a picture for other C fans out there. And by C, I mean the bank not the... well, you know. Volume on C surpassed 1 billion again today.


No comments: