Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh, Dear God! Again?


It was not a good day for my portfolio and I'm trying to distance myself from the F Word. The F, of course, is for Failure.

-2.3% on the standard brokerage
-3.1% on the Roth IRA

The Guys of London, however, are back and really, really alpha. It's no surprise that they're capable of such mischief. They hit 1.5497 as a high today. That's very naughty, Guys of London! I bet they stopped a lot of people out. But I reckon this will continue into the summer months. That's usually when they're the most alpha... Getting ready for summer holidays and such. Perhaps it puts them in that special kind of mood.

Is this the week we'll finally see a weekly close above 1.5436? Well, haven't we got another Bernanke Soapbox Moment and FOMC this week? Is Bernanke ever USD positive? It's like, when Bernanke talks, turn up the wok and cook up some smoked pips a la USD shorts.

What have I been smokin'? Apparently, not enough pips.

And whilst I'm at it...

If you don't pay attention to news, you'll get abused.
If you don't follow the news, you're gonna get screwed.
If you don't heed the news, you're bound to get black and blues.

I'm so bimbo, but why not... I've had a bad day. I'm swimming in work and ticking off all the things I didn't do, but should get to asap before blogging some non-sense. The best thing to do is laugh a little.


No comments: