Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1.5436



We're stuck... in Bimbo Limbo. But one thing's clear to me from looking at the GBP/USD Weekly Chart. The 1.5436 area is a key point to ponder. If we curve up more and form a double bottom, we could be looking at more smokin' hot action further north.


Remember... there can't be a pop without some chop. And once the Guys of London pop, well, they can't stop.


I don't really see any divergences, but it's definitely not that precarious, or is it?

The question is... do the Guys of London go for something as obvious as a double bottom? Well, I guess Agent Provocateur is not exactly subtle, now is it.

I don't know... I'm torn between fear and greed! Isn't everyone?

It's very interesting to note that prices have not touched the 200 period MA for a while on the GBP/USD Weekly Chart and the previous time this happened, it was very bullish. At the same time, I do not want to suddenly start developing conviction for what could turn out to be a very big loser.

Any thoughts on the following?












My portfolio was a second runner up today...

-0.51% on the standard brokerage
-0.85% on the Roth IRA


Upcoming Earnings Announcements for Stocks with Which I Have Open Relationships

16 April... BAC
19 April... C
21 April... MS

No comments: