Monday, January 11, 2010

OMG, Chandler Bing!

I'm probably going to be as annoying as Janice from Friends, but that's OK because my standard brokerage account is +0.98% and my Roth IRA is +1.73% thus far...

So, at what point does this stop being smokin' hot? I wish it was like this all the time.

I don't mind... the pleasure's all mine today! Harry Winston totally hit $12.87 today and that remains my favourite position of all time. Is that as close to $1 billion market cap it'll get, or will it break past the magical moment of $13.05 and get even more enchanting?

I've started thinking about the different markets I trade and strategising on when to move money from one market to another. I'm thinking the majority of my cash has to be in the market that's about to move the most. This is another good step forward for me. I'm looking at my trading from the bird's eye view now and that is going to help so much with my profitability. I just need to anticipate different scenarios happening though because trading doesn't always go according to plan. So I want to be prepared.

And I want to keep it ultra exciting!

No comments: