Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cold Water...

I hope Bernanke's not going to splash some cold water on my portfolio any time soon!

My portfolio's only starting to recover, which means in spite of my rose coloured glasses, it's still down in the double digits. So, we've still got a long way to go!

But I'm convinced I did the right thing by diverting the remaining capital from my ABK double band-aid (shares and bonds), CPB shares, AMD shares, ED shares, etc. into BAC and C.

I've already recovered the losses on my CPB and ABK shares. If this uptrend continues, I stand to recover the losses on my ABK bonds. And if C goes according to plan, I could be six figures fairly soon.

So, Bernanke, don't go raining on anyone's parade, s'il vous plait!

Now that I'm starting to undo my earlier investing mistakes, I've also got to start implementing growth strategies simultaneously. The stupider you've been in the past, the smarter you have to be in the future. And I've been bimbo! Sigh.

No comments: