Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm So Into C...


I was going to buy my new top secret mining company of choice, but then, a tiny voice inside me whispered: risk to reward with C is much better. I could get a lot more volume for the same amount of risk. It goes back to the five car parking lot idea. With this position, I could park a lot more shares in the same amount of space, if you will.

This morning, I realised that I now have a few different strategies for getting to six figures before the end of the year. However, I neglected to implement some strategies for recovering all my trading losses to date. I didn't run the numbers on how to recover my trading losses. A 36% gain with my top secret mining company of choice is nice, but isn't a 100% or 200% gain even better?

From the risk:reward perspective, C is still very attractive - Obama and all. So I did it!

I know I should be diversifying. I know! But when the risk:reward is this good...


No comments: