Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Amen! Thank the Lord!


We got some lights, camera, price action after FOMC. The next wild card is Obama's State of the Union address.

I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown today. I thought maybe we would get back to Lehman style hysteria once again. This post could easily have been: Nurse ForexDiva Requires Resuscitation from Dr McDreamy & BandAid for Trading Ego the Size of Belgium or something equally dramatic. My portfolio was clearly in critical condition.

We'd have to wait for the market close to see if we've really weathered another storm. But I feel a bit less anxious after the Fed confirmed that interest rates will stay low for an "extended period." That is good news for my BAC, C, and potentially BX. It would also make sense that since so many Fair Weather Friends on Capitol Hill own BAC, that Obama's proposed financial regulatory overhaul might not actually gather up enough momentum to be enacted as legislature.

I am going to keep adding to C. It might be painful for a bit, but if I get this position right, the potential reward may be worth the temporary discomfort.

I hope this is one step forward for Divakind! The long term is what matters...

No comments: