Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Going To Be Totally Immodest, So Where's That Steam Coming From?

From my portfolio, of course! It's smokin' hot...

+2.77% on my standard brokerage account so far...

And +2.81% on my Roth IRA...

The market's far from being closed, so this might change.

Oh, please don't stop! LOL. A few more days of this would be bliss, but the fraidy cat in me is already somewhat concerned.

Now I'm wondering if I should be taking partial profit on BAC or should I continue to ride this trend? Wait... I've been here before and last time, I got played like air piano by BAC, it was because I got out of the trade straight away. So, this time I have to control my self-sabotage and at least set a relatively safe stop and hope to be taken to new heights in terms of more upwards price action and way more profits.

Still, a part of me is wondering how it could be so easy. A part of my BAC position is +11% in less than two weeks.

I kind of wish it would always be like this, so am noting down everything I could have possibly done right on this trade so that I can attempt it again in the near future.

Keep doing your own homework because if you fall asleep in this market, you could wake up and find yourself having a very bad dream!

No comments: