Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leading Cause of Global Warming...


Hopefully my portfolio will be the leading cause of global warming soon - and not just from hot air. I rebalanced my Roth IRA today, exchanging some shares in C and the proceeds from my Tribune Company bonds for some BX shares. I did well on the Tribune Company bonds, making more than 300%. But since it was a small position, the profit itself wasn't substantial. I also sold part of my NYX position and am going to evaluate what to do with this capital over the next few days. Should I use it towards PDO or should I contribute it to my Roth IRA?

I want to build up a larger position in BX over the short term. I now have a good position in BAC, C, and HWD - as everyone on earth knows. I think BX should be very profitable for me if the recovery in commercial real estate starts gathering momentum.

So it's full smokin' hot steam ahead!


No comments: