Monday, September 14, 2009

TIF: Another Reason To Sigh...


Tiffany, Bulgari, and Harry Winston are the last remaining publicly-traded luxury jewellers that are not part of a luxury conglomerate such as Richemont, PPR, or the Swatch Group. I have shares in both HWD and BULIF.

Given that I'm such a Tiffany fan, I'd some day also like to own some TIF shares.

Some time back, I had a chance to buy TIF, but unfortunately thought it was overpriced. It has since rallied at least $6 per share.

I wonder if I'll have a chance to buy the dip, as Rusty suggests. Wait, maybe I'm putting words in his mouth since he didn't actually suggest to buy the dip with TIF, but just buy the dip in general.

In any case, I'm kind of losing patience with my trading. I've been waiting for a pullback for some time - maybe two months, but it has not happened. Sooner or later, I'm either going to do something impulsive or I'm going to die waiting.

Why can't trading be easier?

Sigh!

Still, if the market's going straight up, then why am I complaining?

No comments: