Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Need New Bulgari Rose-Coloured Eyeglasses to Match My Trading Ego...


It feels like I've got an inferno raging inside of me. Maybe I'm being a tad bit dramatic, but the market has been driving me absolutely mad lately. If I wasn't so careful, I would have done a lot of emotional buying. Not that AIG wasn't, but I might have done worse. I might have taken a $1,000,000 long GBP/JPY position or something.

HWD loves me again, but I'm getting a bit of the cold shoulder from BAC and NYX.

I was so happy that I might have been done nursing BAC, but its recent retracement has me getting out the bandaids again.

A market like this gets me thinking second thoughts about my Grand Retirement Plan - the one that involves London and lots more Hermes whilst I'm still young enough for people to call me young lady, which they still sometimes do.

Since I love Harry Winston so much, it has never occurred to me that it might not one day be a reality for me. But if I'm finding it so challenging to book a consistent 10% profit now, will my Grand Retirement Plan ever work out?

I know building up the six figure account is realistic. It's getting to the consistent double digit return that's the real challenge.


I have some real thinking to do.


No comments: