Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Portfolio Has Gone Horribly Wrong!

Judging from last Friday's close, my portfolio has gone horribly wrong. It was -3.63% in a day, a stark contrast to the minimum +1.5% gains it has seen each day a week before, which I didn't brag about before, but will do so now to make myself feel just a little less bimbo.

We all have our moments is what it is.

In honour of debt obliteration, I may have to sell my shares in KO very soon. The reason I am choosing KO is I feel the upwards potential is much less compared to other companies, such as BAC, NYX, or HWD. Moreover, I am fairly confident that I'll be able to buy KO back at a similar price in the near future. Additionally, when I do buy KO back, I want to place it in my Roth IRA and will also be choosing between either buying KO or COKE.

Some time back, I had been trading COKE and felt that it was much more volatile than KO. So, I want to figure out exactly why with some actual analysis of the two.

I am ready to tell Harry Winston: love me, love me, say that you love me. Does that make me desperate? Probably. But at this point, I don't care. Harry Winston, my life is meaningless without you...

No smirking please!

No comments: