Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life Is So Unfair, But My Portfolio's Blissfully Up...


Yes, life is unfair at times. Not only do I have to miss out on the Tiffany Fashion's Night Out event, I also will miss Brian Dolan at the Traders Expo? I might even have to miss out on the Coldplay concert in London in a few weeks' time. I have been looking forward to this all year and I have tickets, but probably can't go. Long story.

And since we're on the topic of life being unfair, why do women get called gold diggers when men are known as opportunists? And our salaries are even at least 20% off too?

Whilst I'm actually very happy with my salary since it seems I beat out eveyone's median salary in that survey, I can't say it was always the case. And I often wonder if I were a guy, not that I would ever want to be one, would I be getting paid more?

I suppose I should be grateful that my portfolio's +1.92% so far. That Harry Winston is a charmer!


No comments: