Friday, May 7, 2010

WTF to the 500,553.111 Power


The hills are alive, but my bike of a forex trading account is now officially a pre-historic fossilised relic. It'll take ice ages before I get back on my high horse. -952.6 pips even though I was hedged. What? One can't have a small account?

Men of New York, quit playing games with my charts! Alas, the game has become Scrabble and I was still playing Monopoly.

A long time back, my colleague was telling us a joke about how some drunk guy walking around the Venetian Canal Shoppes was saying that the ceiling looked like the Sixteenth Chapel. It took me a while to get it since I'm so bimbo, but after I finally got it, it has me laughing every time I think about it. For a while, I thought I finally 'got' trading, but what I really got was played today. The move down on GBP/USD was a total fakeout in my diva opinion and my Franc couldn't even save me! I tried to buy back at 1.451 right before Non-Farm Pay Time, but I wasn't the one getting paid.
I hate myself for not taking action when I had mentioned a potential fakeout south of the 1.48 belt a few posts back. But I really feel bad for the guy who pressed the wrong button yesterday and caused the DJIA flop. People will be laughing at him for years to come. We're in the same boat, he and I! We're wrong-button-pressers.

When you don't follow price action, your account is subject to subtraction.

When you don't yield to price action, your account becomes a fraction.

When you don't respect price action, it's fatal attraction.

I'll save the Confessional Booth for later. I've got too much reckoning to do. So many mistakes, such a big TETSOB, so much unfulfilled trading plaisir. For now, I am going to clear my head and get ready for my Hermes Kelly Weekend.

I'm already strategising the perfect revenge on those who sold me at 1.54! But that's kind of like threatening to kill someone with my rose-coloured glasses. Anyway, I'm not the violent type. I would much rather utilise my other underutilised and tantalising talents in the kitchen, on the rooptop, in the elevator, in the Porsche, on the private jet, in the shower, etc.

Where else? On the trading floor!

Have a good weekend, Happy Shiny Forex Traders!



No comments: