Monday, May 17, 2010

Rusty On International Markets


Oh, gosh! Rusty thinks the USD will continue going up too?

At some point, I was about -3% on each portfolio today. I hid behind a coral reef and ended the day still in negative territory, but did not sell any other stocks...

-1.49% on the standard brokerage account
-1.71% on the Roth IRA

I wonder if jumping from MS into BCS was a good idea at all. Time will tell!

I am not going to touch the GOL until later this week, but when I do, their stove will be very hot. I'm hoping to cook up some pips a la GOL extra spicy. I do wonder if they'll run towards the 1.35 hill since EUR/USD broke Lehman level lows and GBP/USD hasn't yet. The EUR/USD would probably be leading this dance for once, so I'd have to watch the EUR/USD rate and once there's a slowdown in the descent of the EUR/USD, it'd be much safer to be in a GBP/USD position then.

I'm noticing smaller and smaller candles on EUR/CHF Daily, which means that the action should be settling down soon. There's a nice RSI bullish divergence on EUR/CHF Daily right now. Hey, maybe that's my new Bwahaha?

Arrggggghhhhh... USD/CHF went up to 1.1455 after I got QU liquidated?

This is a moment I hate being a small account with big dreams! But I am and I shall have to adapt. I should like to have fetal positions, but adult profits! Risk very little, but have a lot of the upside! Be a S&R momentum player all the time!

Oh, professor!

No comments: