Friday, May 21, 2010

Do You Have Your Glasses On?


Or perhaps some number 2 pencils?

The market's oscillating between panic and manic, but the GOL are saying: "We shall not go for a ride until the fear subsides."

I have been wanting, needing, waiting for the GOL to justify my love since 1.54 something. They ignored me all the way to 1.42 something and took away an important part of my trading identity. They do touch me on every level in the most profound SPF kind of way.

I shall now wait for them to start up the car and then make a jump for their treasure trunk. This one should hopefully take us all the way to 1.70 at the minimum and if they get up to 1.80, I'll want to take off their glasses and perhaps maybe they'll be the ones with the wardrobe malfunction...

Timing is everything now since my bike is smaller than ever.


No comments: