Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reinventing the Squeal


I missed out on the move up with the GOL, but how can I complain when the rest of my portfolio had such a beautiful performance?

+5.34% on the SBA
+3.51% on the Roth IRA

This gives me a bit more confidence to try to march on and try to recover my account. So much to recover... so little time. After all, in a few weeks, I'm going to turn one and thirty. I have no excuse to act like a child any longer.

I hope there won't be any further retracements, but you never know.

I promised myself I'll look at some more charts this weekend even though all I wanna do is have some fun. That and the GOL of course. I'm going to ride their trend and they'll be my new BFFs. We'll make it into the Forex Peerage together... oh yes we will...

A heads up on Harry Winston - he's alpha again!

+8.08% today... earnings report due 2 June 2010...

Keep it up, Harry. We're counting on you to give us some more Ohs and of course 0's...


No comments: