Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bernanke... We Like Your Beard?


Today can only be described with one word - the F one...

I was not only the mistress, but an effing poor man's mistress by jumping into BCS. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad move since I moved from MS into BCS and had some low cut barely there single digit profits with MS. MS broke my entry level today, so I would have been plucked either way.

-4.05% on the effing SBA
-3.14% on the effing Roth IRA

Does anyone need any other effing proof that I'm from effing Brooklyn? LOL. I'll stop with the Fs now, but I should like to think that pretty soon, the USD bulls will be getting some QU punishment. The most important economic data besides Bernanke's JNSB - US unemployment - came out much worse than expected. Now the tides are going to turn, so USD bulls, don't be like the PIIGS.

I didn't take the one trade I should have taken... the EUR/CHF Daily bullish divergence I was looking at. So, now I have to plot my revenge because I'm like a volcano that hasn't erupted in 100 years. I got slapped in the Facebook and ended up StumblingUpon a Tweet announcing I Dugg up a bona fide cubic circonia - then got stopped out right before what I still think will be the biggest reversal to hit the GOL since the Hung Parliament Incident. Stubborn? Yes!

My colleague from New York stopped by my office and broke down in tears after we started discussing the EUR. I've been in the presence of two adult men over the past six months who have not been able to suppress their financial pain and they cried in my presence. I can't help it if I radiate that Nurse ForexDiva kind of vibe.

My financial pain is nothing compared to these people, who are a minimum of 15 years older than me. One is even more than twice my age, on the verge of retirement.

C'est comme ca! Even if you work hard, it doesn't mean you'll get rewarded.

But if we give up, we're done. So, I say even if we end up fighting for a hollow victory, it's better than being hollow and having no passion.

25 May is Bernanke's next Big Moment. Do you ever wonder what's going through his mind when he QU testifies? It could be something like... we're going to huff and puff and run your stops now!

No comments: