Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the Menu


ForexDiva: Sunny Side Up
ForexDiva: Slow Roasted a la Hung Parliament (that turned out not to be so hung)
ForexDiva: Toasted like an everything bagel by the Men of New York and brushed with pips

Scratch... scratch... scratch, like a Fraidy Cat, all that and hopefully replace with:

ForexDiva - Even if you wanted to buy me, you couldn't afford me with my triple A rated TETSOB attitude and three figure forex trading account... The thing is I'm naive enough (and don't have enough of a life?) to think that I can grow that account back and even make back all I've lost so far plus some. Turning three figures into six... turning five figures into seven... turning seven into nine... adding more zeroes to our accounts - that's everyone's ultimate unfulfilled, underutilised talent type trading fantasy, isn't it. And if there isn't a market, our zeroes will always remain two.

So is this real? Apparently, I'm not the only one with a trading ego and how unappealing is it that I've actually used similar phraseology in my posts? That letter sounds like one I could have written. Oh, gosh...

However, I think the average person on Wall Street probably doesn't even get paid close to $85K. There are only a few big banks on Wall Street and not everyone works there. It's a Fabulous Fib that everyone's six figures. Keeping up with the Joneses is a very big fiscal responsibility. I sometimes wonder if it's not better to have a job where a Hermes Kelly wouldn't matter as much, but then, I think nah, it'll always matter to me.

+1.08% on the standard brokerage
-0.01% on the Roth IRA

Why shouldn't we be surprised that MS is into client torture too? I should probably sell, but options aren't looking too bad.

Yields on 30 year Municipals AAA through A are all straight up.

If I find I'm still in that You Can Take the Girl Out of Brooklyn, But You Can't Take the Brooklyn Out of the Girl Mood, I'll need to take a few days off. I don't want to get accused of being unworthy of my Hermes Kelly, but even if I do, it doesn't matter. I am a new woman after this Blow By Blow Blown Up Account Incident. But then again, I always think I'm a new woman after some incident.

No comments: