Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whoa... Did I Really Promise Everyone Oysters On My Previous Post?


I should totally be ashamed of myself considering all the negative price action we saw the past few days. Unless you were short, you wouldn't have had any plaisir at all...

Today:

-0.42% on the SBA
-0.62% on the Roth IRA

I also had a Those Pips Were Made For Wokin' Moment with the GOL today. If I didn't get all fraidy again, I would have had another 60 pips or so... I got in at 1.428, right near the day's lows. I had been waiting I don't know how many days for this moment, but I got out at +62.20 pips. Not much of a trade considering I had lost over 900 pips the last time our pips intertwined.

I absolutely love the Queen - and who knew that lettuce would grow so fast even in a subsistence farm!

I'm going to now try to buy back again at or near this 1.428 level. Hopefully, my GOL and I will soon be singing that song from Laissez Faire soon:

You are the sun,
I am the sky,
Together we'll live in [financial] paradise...
Our hopes and dreams will come alive
In [financial] paradise...

Oh yes!

But right now, the GOL are singing that John Mayer song, I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) The GOL Remix... Seriously! They've been to 1.425 so many times recently. It's like... just do it already!

John Mayer... talented guy, but way too narcissistic.



No comments: