Monday, May 10, 2010

WTF to the 300 Trillionth Power...


I chose to be in a pipless marriage with the GOL for a few weeks and then got into a de-ranged marriage with USD/CHF and now my full account is plucked.

It doesn't get more bimbo than this, does it?

Darling, you couldn't have saved us with your remarks last week?

Whatever!

This was one bit of tuition, but I've learned a very important lesson. If you got liquidated or quote unquote stopped out, which is just a euphemism for getting plucked, and the price moves in your favour again very quickly, the best thing you can do is pluck the market right back by getting in as closely as possible in your original direction at the level you got plucked. In my case, I was stuck in that de-ranged marriage with Franc and couldn't get in at 1.451 right before Non-Farm Pay Time last week.

Am I ticked off in that WTF to the 300 Trillionth Power way? Square that and then times it by 500 trillion and add another 800 billion! Who cares if that equation made sense or not? The point is I am effing ticked off - especially at those GOCP (Greek Oedipus Complex People).

But I am now going to stop being disappointed in myself, acknowledge my part in the plucking, and finally learn not to get plucked again. God knows I've been plucking a lot of people myself over the past four months. Bwahaha, Short Sellers! You'll get plucked all the way to 1.70 on GBP/USD and 1.45 on EUR/USD.



No comments: