Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Uh, That's Not A Footrest, ForexDiva...


I haven't been to church in the longest time since I'm really not all that Catholic anyway - just in the most important way. I noticed today that since my last visit, they've enhanced the church benches by installing some footrests. Good going! A bunch of people also somehow know I've been to church. I wonder why?

Can't reveal my report card today as I left my E*Trade login security thingy upstairs and don't want to lift a finger or my trading legs to retrieve it. So, you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see whether my portfolio remains scantily clad. I do reckon I did fine today as HWD and C didn't deviate with too much volatility.

I think the biggest news today, aside from my Oh, Pious Lady venture to church was the revelation that PIMCO has started selling Treasuries in a major way and Dynergy's spooky Bwahaha. If Dynergy really does file for bankruptcy, then GEN might indirectly benefit. So if GEN retraces in a big way due to the sector sell-off effect, I may add to it - especially if it goes for $2.99.

So is more good news on its way for the stock market faithful? I'm looking to the GOLs to lead the way. If GBP/USD and GBP/JPY start skyrocketing, I won't hold it against the GOLs for leaving me out of the ride, but will instead view it as further confirmation that it's now safe to buy. I am thinking of getting some more forex ed though as I am really out of practice.

On a personal note, I am determined to be a part of April's Non Farm Payroll additions! I blasted my resume out to another four or five companies yesterday after observing that a whole bunch of companies are suddenly looking for Marketing Directors. I also started my own marketing consultancy. I'm not boxing myself in! At lunch with my friend today, he mentioned that I should go both routes to maximise my possibilities! I agree. Who says I can't both get a new job as well as run my own business?

The greater the number of income streams, the faster the wallet gets filled...



No comments: