Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shake Your Money Maker...


So they wrote a song for me, did they?

I'm starting to wonder if I should have sold more of C. When it touched $5, I thought it would touch $5 again - and again. It is also possible that C is just unbuttoning some price levels and getting ready for some more price action to the upside.

I am certain Soros and Paulson are probably using much more sophisticated profit taking techniques that the average investor like myself will never have access to. Perhaps they're the options players that I keep psycho-analysing? Am I spelling that right? In Europe, I would be. So I just may try to do my first options trade involving C. It's silly to have all this price action and not take advantage of it, right?

GEN retraced like mad today, going south with a -3.81% retracement.

My portfolio managed to stay in the green even if IDGG was a clear miss, but it left me wondering... is the moola even greener on the other side?

+0.46% on the SBA
+0.38% on the Roth IRA


No comments: