Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Coral & Harry


Is it any surprise that Harry was the highlight of my portfolio once again? Finally... better than expected earnings of $0.12 per share. Well done again, Monsieur De Narp! Comment allez vous?

My only regret is not having kept HWD in my SBA as a new 52WH was formed today, but who would have known really? But as I've mentioned before, I'm eyeing the $25 level as a possibility for HWD. Could it happen this year - or will it be next? I will buy on dips if I can even if it defies logic. What matters with a miner is not what's on the balance sheet, but what could happen to the materials coming out of the ground. Commodity prices and the retail landscape both happen to be on an uptrend and the likelihood of this benefitting Harry Winston is therefore substantial.

+0.01% SBA
+0.59% Roth IRA

+0.29% S&P
+0.56% DJIA
+0.54% Nasdaq



No comments: