Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Legal & Ethical


I'm officially legal and ethical in Texas and have devised a Bwahaha way to decrease my tax liabilities even in face of ridiculously high Federal corporate tax rates and ludicrously high New York City and New York State personal income tax rates. Here's an insightful article on the subject matter - not that I'm encouraging people to be legal but unethical, well maybe I am. But the only thing I hate more than Bernanke is having to pay a lot of taxes. Imagine having to regularly shell out one third of your income after slaving away for hours. In my diva opinion, tax rates should be no more than 15% max in totality.

Harry gave me some bliss by moving up +5.18% - although that doesn't offset what the Yen Men have been doing to me lately. Bad news for NMR as their Head of US Investment Banking quits. And yikes... check out the -11.51% extracurricular vertical price action on ZZ - not what I wanted to see as ZZ reported income of 0 cents per share after the market closed. I'm going to try to sell on a crazy price in Extended Hours Trading as usual.

For anyone who reverse-engineered me and noticed that my SBA is now worth less than what some people may have in their wallets, I don't mind. What counts most is what you think you're worth. And I always think I'm worth more, although my trading strategies can't seem to prove it lately:


+1.19% SBA
+0.15% Roth IRA (lagging market in general after recent rebalancing)

+0.68% S&P
+0.67% DJIA
+0.96% Nasdaq

It seems I need to start adding stocks from the Nasdaq to my account.



No comments: