Thursday, March 24, 2011

Go Back To Your Reef, Coral!


Harry didn't want to hold the $15 level for now, but I have a deep abiding faith that we'll be holding at least the $12.50 level until the end of the year. Nurse ForexDiva will be here to nurture Harry and make him grow! Harry's so masculine and powerful... In fact, this was the very moment I've been waiting for.

One of my new businesses is now beginning to show progress and I received a call out of the blue with very little effort on my part to work on a consultancy basis for a nine figure project yesterday. The Catholic Schoolgirl in me is not screaming though. I do not want to talk too much about it before it is solidified since the past few projects I've blah'ed about have disappointingly not come to fruition. I was very flattered though, although it isn't my first nine figure project.

I told someone the other day that I seriously didn't think I would be out of a job for so long and he was probably secretly rolling his eyes. I mean, it's been almost three months! But now, I am feeling the stove getting slightly warmer and soon, I think it'll get very hot.

My recent portfolio rebalancing did not pay off even though the market in general seems very steamy. I'm trying to figure out why. After selling C, it has been going down and looks like it's now about to reject the $4.40 area on its way back up. Perhaps I sold it too soon?

-0.04% SBA
-1.68% Roth IRA

+0.93% S&P
+0.70% DJIA
+1.41% Nasdaq


No comments: