Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just When I Thought...


... that if you've seen it once, you've seen it all with my trading, things started turning around with my portfolio. And not only did every woman in my building's firefighter fantasies come true yesterday since we had a bit of an emergency here - a flood (my second in a span of less than a year - how weird is that?), but happily, the dubbaya double bottom pattern that I love seeing seems to be forming on the 3-month charts on many, many stocks - including NMR and MFG.

My recently rebalanced portfolio - the Roth IRA - has started treading upwards and Harry has been touching me on many levels with that regard, breaking above a new high today and closing above it very, very firmly.

-2.4% SBA (negligible pain)
+1.2% Roth IRA (pleasurable gain)

+0.67% S&P
+0.58% DJIA
+0.72% S&P

+2.64% Nikkei


I'm going to take some time to ponder what I should do about my SBA and check out what stocks from the Nasdaq I should add to it if the price is right.



No comments: