Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sold Partial Position in C...


... that was placed in my SBA during Extended Hours Trading for capital preservation purposes. C is too close to my entry level on that partial position and I don't want to get hit with a retracement on my way out. Hopefully I did not shoot myself in the financial foot by sabotaging my future profits, but I'm already quite well positioned with C in the Roth IRA - where my investment horizon is much longer term.

I'm also surprised to see that ZZ bid sizes are still quite high. I reckon any positive housing news could now drive up ZZ. When people need to move, mattress sales go up, potentially leading to price action on ZZ.

Plus, earnings announcement is later in the month.

Au revoir... adios... sayonara... joi geen... a happy salute to this partial position of C...



No comments: