Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yummy!


For lunch, I seared some scallops and served them over the Terrance Brennan parmesan risotto with porcini mushrooms, asparagus, and green peas from FreshDirect. It was yummy and I would definitely visit Picholine when I get a chance. And for just $7.99, I think it was a pretty good addition to my meal - definitely a lot more convenient than spending 50 minutes stirring a pan of risotto over a hot stove.

I have a secret objective to visit at least one Michelin-rated restaurant a month - if my trading goes well or if 9FM decides to work with me again. I had so much fun visiting restaurants in Hong Kong that I wouldn't mind doing it here in New York.

I see my MF trade isn't doing that great though, but it may be too soon to tell. I'll think of this as my version of the European Debt Trade. And crazy as it may seem, I'm upping my price target on the full MF position. Recall my previous JRCC bullish break trade that I sold too early. It had a similar pattern - similar dynamics with JRCC being downgraded following European Debt Crisis chatter, pushing prices to the bearish extreme. However, once it broke above the 25 period SMA on the 10-day 15-minute chart, the bears got clobbered left and right, front and back.

So I'm upping my target and for the moment, I'll watch all levels closely... More importantly, I'm following Money Flow to see whether it forms a double bottom.



No comments: