Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's Cooking?


I let go of two positions today - namely GTE and BCS, but I've still got several on the boil, including a partial position of BAC in both accounts, CENX, EATR and IDGG from my hey maybe penny stocks is a good idea days, JRCC, TGB, HWD, LEHMQ, MFG, and NMR.

Are these duds ever going to turn into studs?

The trouble with the penny stocks is that even if you wish to sell, due to lack of volume, it's near impossible. So if you get into a bad one, it's like trading a junk bond.

Speaking of which - when will Lehman emerge from bankruptcy?

Good news from Nasdaq today as it held above the 50% annual Fib level and also sped ahead of its counterparts, closing the day in the green.

-0.59% SBA
-0.43% Roth IRA

-0.35% DJIA
+0.60% Nasdaq
-0.30% S&P

I dodged a partial -5.47% BAC retracement bullet by selling yesterday, but missed out on an additional $0.80 per share profit on BCS.

Google just beat estimates... too bad I didn't do a technology play, but I usually don't do technology plays anyway.

Is it time to start changing my diva ways?




No comments: