Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Into DVR: A Lot of Waiting, But No Mating


Here I am, waiting to buy on a dip and not making even one pip.

So I decided to dive into DVR, another oil industry shovel seller since we've got two oil industry cronies with earnings announcements later this week - namely CPX on 19 October and DO on 20 October.

I jumped into the pool at $2.1096 with a smaller position size than I had initially wanted since I didn't get the price I desired. I wasn't going to sit back and let another horse pass me by!

I'm off to the spa later today, so probably won't have time to blah before then. A diva's gotta hit the reset button every once in a while too.

As of now, I'm +2.74% on the SBA and +2.06% on the Roth IRA.

I pray that I'll be able to take profit later this week, HSFTs!


No comments: