Monday, October 10, 2011

Merkel & Sarkozy Sitting In A Tree...


I was nearly jumping up and down my Neiman Marcus couch over the weekend when I noticed Merkel and Sarkozy were coming to terms with one step forward on the Eurozone recapitalisation efforts - thinking, finally a chance to recapitalise my portfolio too!

I've got some cronies in the GOLs as BCS gives my Roth IRA a much-needed boost so far in the day.

Unfortunately, my buy on a dip opportunity on JRCC has probably moved on as we witness across-the-board inverse H&S patterns on the 3-month charts of many commodity stocks.

The right shoulder falls right on $7.50 on JRCC. If I can't get my original entry price of $6.08, my strategy is to ride JRCC the rest of the way and now identify other lower-priced commodity plays - perhaps even some European bank plays.

Go, GOLs!


No comments: