Monday, October 3, 2011

Fight Back Time...


Last night, I literally had a kitchen nightmare. A pot of chicken soup I had on the stove exploded when I wasn't watching. Some particles flew across the room hitting a wall about 5 to 6 yards away whilst others were catapulted to the ceiling. Similarly, my portfolio imploded over the past month and now, there's nothing left to do but to clean up.

This week, I'm giving myself the challenge to get into at least one profitable position. I've had enough of this losing streak and am switching to shorter timeframes first of all. And second of all, I've deposited more trading capital to my account.

I'm reducing my risk to half of what I was trading before and I'm going to look at 5-minute charts on MarketWatch to determine short term trading opportunities. I'll take smaller gains, but hopefully trade frequently enough to offset some of these losses.

No comments: