Thursday, October 6, 2011

ForexDiva: Barking Up the Wrong Tree


Right now, I'm pretty ticked off that I missed out on another $0.50 per share in additional profits on JRCC, but I did manage to enjoy some paper gains on my remaining JRCC lot as well as my other positions. Right now, none of my remaining positions are even breakeven yet. This means I'm on a quest to do another profitable position - preferably this week. Banking profits has become my highest priority and if I am to become successful as a trader, I'll need to bank something everyday. I wasted a full month of trading because I was so stubborn.

Watching JRCC today, I realised I failed to take advantage of trading the range, but quite frankly, on the amount that I'm risking, it's very difficult to trade such a tight range. I either need a bigger range or risk more, which I'm not really willing to do. Next time, I'm going to look at some JRCC counterparts for a potential positive correlation range that I can actually trade.

Tomorrow's Non-Farm Pay Day and it'll be a wild card. If we manage to surprise to the upside, I'm looking forward to some multiple soargasms to kick off my weekend.

+4.20% SBA
+4.53% Roth IRA

+1.68% DJIA
+1.88% Nasdaq
+1.83% S&P


I'm secretly hoping that BOJ will follow the Fed, ECB, and BOE into accommodative easing mode. Maybe then I'll be able to get out of NMR and MFG from my Japanese Earthquake trading fiasco, although Lehman's exit from bankruptcy may also provide the same economic stimulus.


No comments: