Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's A Beautiful Day In My Neighbourhood...


Support was in our court and I wasn't the only one defending the fort! The stage now appears to be set for more JRCC upside as we close the day above the psychologically important $7.50 level and above the 50% daily Fib level as well.

We had a whole bunch of positive news, including initial reports from ADP indicating the addition of +91,000 NFPs, ISM Manufacturing in line with expectations, as well as a surprise drop in crude oil inventories.

I'm happy I finally had some quick profit-taking after a month-long dry spell, but the fact that I didn't get to maximise my profits on this JRCC lot gnaws at me, although I'll tell you - sitting through that chop and waiting for the pop wasn't easy. I very nearly fell asleep. But thank the Lord for the free charts on MarketWatch! I wish they would add candlesticks to the system. I'd be watching every wick.

I think I'm starting to realise that it's better to pocket whatever change we can get from the market - it's the only change we can believe in, Market Buddies!

+3.94% SBA
+0.86% Roth IRA (gotta do something to this thing...)

+1.21% DJIA
+2.32% Nasdaq
+1.78% S&P

+3.19% FTSE (oooh, GOLs!)
+3.25% Eurofirst 300

-7.55% VIX (wow, Sirs!)

Going to research more stocks tonight...



No comments: