Monday, October 24, 2011

The Diva's Got BAC!


You don't know about BAC?

Oh, but my portfolio wasn't all BAC (+4.02%). I've also got:

CENX +9.67%
DVR +3.08%
JRCC +7.30%
TGB +7.08%
HWD +7.83%

I wasn't feeling that well all day, but when I opened up my portfolio, it all changed! If only I hadn't let go of the additional JRCC partial position, GTE, AA, BCS, and taken a loss on the partial BAC position... I faked myself out, but now I'm BAC - sort of!

And now there may be more riding on the way. I looked at BAC options expiring on 19 November 2011 and the $7.50 - $10 levels look like market buddy hotspots. We've still got some options yet to expire for the 28 October 2011 strike date.

+4.09% SBA
+2.68% Roth IRA

+0.89% DJIA
+2.35% Nasdaq
+1.29% S&P

+1.08% FTSE
+1.11% Eurofirst (wondering if we'll break above 1000 this week?)


We keep touching right about 29 on VIX (-6.58%) and then getting a reversal. Will we finally get a chance to go riding into Q4 and actually do some straight up profit taking? Bwahahaha...

From the way I like to Bwahahaha, it would appear that Halloween is my favourite holiday. In fact, I hate it most. But in the past, it has often marked the beginning of the end for the bears...

But it really depends on whether the bulls are are BAC...



No comments: