Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fraidy Lady: Out of AA @ $10.11


Lucky I could get out with barely a scrape on this one, but in hindsight, it would have been prudent to take profit yesterday and not today. Who knows? It could be on its way even higher, but I'm looking at other plays already.

I've noticed two things - it's always more profitable to get in before other people's money starts pouring into a stock and there always seems to be a second opportunity to buy after a news announcement if the stock has already posted some sort of gain before a news event.

So I want to start getting out of a stock when Money Flow starts showing signs of exhaustion and next time, I'll try selling right before an event if I've got paper gains and buy back at my original entry after the news event.

I swear, if I miss out on some more profits by being fraidy...




No comments: