Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Right To Bear Arms


It was relatively unexciting today as I exercised my right to bear arms in the financial markets. I spent most of the day anxiously awaiting the AA Earnings Announcement, which just posted a disappointing 15 cents a share.

Oh, there'll be sell to pay tomorrow, I reckon - that is, if the Fed Minutes and JPM Earnings don't somehow save me! AA consensus was about $0.218 per share and Citi revised its estimates lower at the last minute. We're already seeing selling in Extended Hours Trading.

I've got buy on dip orders set on some more commodity plays. Yes - may still be able to buy JRCC or some other commodity honey bees if the bearish divergence I've been watching since last week finally decides to materialise. I'm going to wait two more days and if it doesn't break down, I'll consider it a false alarm...

+1.37% SBA
+0.83% Roth IRA

-0.15% DJIA
+0.66% Nasdaq
-0.04% S&P



No comments: