Friday, July 30, 2010

You Reckon Tadpole



So yesterday, one of the biggest news stories seemed to be Gold-diggers Anonymous banning some quote unquote inappropriate language from their email system. If that was big news, why should anyone be so concerned that the stock market might once again tank? I'm especially optimistic after seeing this article about investor sentiment improving. You will also notice that many FWF sector stocks are moving up as well, including debt-laden SKS (Saks).


I especially feel good about Sultan BCS. Barcap is apparently moving up, especially when it comes to global mergers and acquisitions. I'm still going to evaluate BAC and other stocks. I've become much more inclined to place price action first, balance sheet second.

Today, after seeing the GOLs get near 1.57, I wanted to use some inappropriate language myself, but if European currencies are moving up, then things are lining up for another leg up. As in... very firm profits could soon be making a lot of people's assets much more liquid. So, I hope the short-sellers will wake up one day and find themselves in very deep water.

Not much going on with my portfolio today and I'm going on holiday next week, so don't miss me and my bold-faced sighs too much! You know you will, oh Muscular, Alpha, Manly Sultans of Liquidity...

+0.35% on the SBA
-0.09% on the Roth IRA


No comments: