Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Howdy, Partner!


Everyone's favourite diva, aka the Sweetest Chart to Happen to the Forex Market, is back! Did you miss me? I'm sure you did, especially since my portfolio is on again! (I hope no one's eating anything whilst reading this. One can easily require the Heimlich Maneuver as a result. LOL.)

Today:

+1.10% on the SBA
+0.47% on the Roth IRA

On Friday, it was:

+0.85% on the SBA
+0.31% on the Roth IRA


I'm still in dire need of portfolio recovery, but isn't NYC so lucky! HRH Queen Elizabeth II is visiting NY! I wish I could curtsy to the Queen... I absolutely love her. Why doesn't she ever visit Belgium?

Anyway, I took a few days off to not think about trading. I came across a quote by Andrew Carnegie in the interim: "No man becomes rich unless he enriches others." At first, I thought... that's so true. But then, I thought... well, what about women then? So, for women, it's more like: "No woman becomes rich until she becomes a bitch." - ForexDiva

Think about that and tell me it's not true. A woman is only ever called a bitch when she dares to ask for what she wants / believes in. Cave in for too long and you end up with nothing. So, no more Little Miss Virtuous Goody Two Shoes ForexDiva. I'm going to trade a lot more now and start proactively thinking about how to run some stops again. I was at a point in my trading where I was about to proclaim: Please, take me off life support. Only, I wasn't on life support, of course. So, I had to continue going, financially vulnerable as I was.

And so, instead of doing my usual three ridiculous forex entries at crazy prices, I added a fourth. Now it's EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, and GBP/JPY on a daily basis. I'm still waiting to get filled.

If I find that I'm still too conservative, I'm going to have to just do some trading at market prices.

My trading has gotten stale and I've got to turn the heat on once again - perhaps make some French toast.

I shall start every trading day by thinking: how can I make money? How can I please my forex broker today?

I think I've got some new ideas...


No comments: